Why Fucina Forges™
In the market for a portable propane forges,you have several makes and models from which to choose. Please compare the advantages of purchasing a Fucina Forges™ to any other portable gas forge on the market. When you make this important investment in your business we are confident that the value of the Fucina Forges™ will place it at the top of your list.
- Gas Forge Chamber 100% constructed of 1.00mm and 1.50mm 304 Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel.
-Propane Burner Body 100% constructed of 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel.
- Forge and burner are both heavy-duty welded ,with one port side removable, allows easy and convenient access to heat chamber of lining and hearth brick material replacement.
- Full 180mm x 95mm (7”x3.75”) heat chamber port.
- Top quality UK made gas approved by BSI to BS ball valve(s),meets EN331:1998+A1:2010
- 6mm durable framed forge chamber ports,constructed of 304 Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel.
- Fully factory safety assembled Propane Burner (s) Network , ready to use when fitted on the chamber’s body, exclusively designed to enable you to customize your forge and suit your needs and applications.
- Heavy duty industrial propane regulator meets EN16129.
-Two Dual Scale (Bar/Psi) 63mm (2.5”) Gauges meet EN562.
-Lifetime guarantee for all not disposable parts (hose, lining and hearth brick material).
- Excellent appearance and extremely longer life.
- Highest quality refractory materials 1600°C (2912°F) made and certified in EU,meets the requirements specified under NOTA Q of European Directive 67/548.
- Removable port frame for easy replacement of refractory materials.
-CNC & LASER CNC machined ALL parts.
-EU made,with all parts certified for propane gas application.