3 PROPANE BURNER KIT FOR GAS FORGE STAINLESS STEEL
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Fucina Forges™ 3 Propane Burner Kit for Propane Forge Blacksmith Gas Forge Furnace Stainless Steel
- Heavy duty,high efficiency propane gas burner (up to 100,000 BTU/burner) 100% 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel made Gas Forge Burner with replaceable brass gas jet nozzle.Conical burner tube for ideal air flow and performance.Special designed flame retention type nozzle which ensure satisfactory operation over a wide range of mixture pressures and draft conditions.
- Adjustable air choke for ideal flame quality,that can also reduce oxidizing on your blades and forgings.
- Fully factory safety assembled Burner(s) Network,ready to use .
- UK gas approved Ball Valve by BSI to BS ball valve(s),meets EN331:1998+A1:2010
- 100% 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel construction for maximum heat retention and long life span and excellent appearance.
- CNC & LASER CNC machined ALL parts.
- Heavy duty industrial propane regulator meets EN16129.US standard POL (CGA 510) 0.885”-14-LH INLET.
- Two Dual Scale (Bar/Psi) 63mm (2.5”) Gauges meet EN562
- Heavy duty industrial propane regulator 0-2.1 Bar (0-30.5 PSI).US standard POL (CGA 510) 0.885”-14-LH INLET connector .
- Burner operating pressure:1-45 PSI .Suggested operating pressure :4-10 PSI.BTU:102,000@30PSI
- Materials: All over 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel,with brass gas jet nozzle.
- Conical burner tube for ideal air flow and performance.
- Orifices are factory preset,but have also height adjustment for different altitudes, humidity, wind, etc., that can affect the operation of atmospheric forges.
- UK gas approved Ball Valve(s) by BSI to BS ball valve(s),meets EN331:1998+A1:2010
- • Overall Lenght:13.4 inch
• Burner End Diameter:2.1 inch
- Hose length:2M (6.6 ft)
- Package Weight (total):3.5kg
Pressure/ BTU/ Rate (One Burner):
PSI:10 ---------> BTU:51,000
Waiver of Liability
Fucina Forges™ released from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during using the propane forge. User agrees to hold Fucina Forges™ entirely free from any liability,including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.The user acknowledges the risks involved in using gas devices. These include but are not limited to accidental fires and personal injury or even death . User agrees that all risks have been made clear. Additionally, the forge user does not have any conditions that will increase the likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in forging.User resigns all right to bring a suit against Fucina Forges™ for any reason.User will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and ask for clarification when needed.