2 BURNER PROPANE GAS FORGE STAINLESS STEEL ECONOMIC
Désolé, ce produit est en rupture de stock
• High efficiency propane forge burner (up to 100,000 BTU/burner)100% 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel made Propane Burner(s) with replaceable brass gas jet nozzle.Conical gas burner tube for ideal air flow and performance.Special designed flame retention type nozzle which ensure satisfactory operation over a wide range of mixture pressures and draft conditions.
• Adjustable air choke for ideal flame quality,that can also reduce oxidizing on your blades and forgings.
• Factory safety assembled Gas Burner(s) Network,ready to use .
• UK gas approved regulating Valve(s) by BSI to BS Reg valve(s),meets EN331:1998+A1:2010
• EU made 1600 C (2912 F) 25mm (1”) high density refractory materials meet U-111 EN.
• Heavy duty 100% 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel construction for maximum heat retention,long life span and excellent appearance.
• Open end construction (ideal for long knives or swords).
• CNC & LASER CNC machined ALL parts.
• Propane regulator meets EN16129.US standard POL (CGA 510) 0.885”-14-LH INLET.
• Easy replacement of refractory materials.
Specifications (Combustion Chamber):
• Size (External,no burner): Height: 260mm(10.2”) Width:290mm(11.4”) Length:485mm(19”).
• Chamber area inside: Height (over brick floor):127mm(5.0”), Width:220mm(8.7”) Length:470mm(18.5”).
• Refractory material: 25mm (1”).
• Package Weight (total):9.8kg
• Regulator: Propane regulator 0.1-1.4 Bar (0-20 PSI).US standard POL (CGA 510) 0.885”-14-LH INLET connector .
• Propane Burner operating pressure:1-45 PSI .Suggested operating pressure :4 -10 PSI.BTU:102,000@30PSI
• Materials: All over 304 Polished Grade Stainless Steel,with brass gas jet nozzle.
• Conical gas burner tube for ideal air flow and performance.
• Orifices are factory preset,but have also height adjustment for different altitudes, humidity, wind, etc., that can affect the operation of atmospheric forges.
• UK gas approved Ball Valve(s) by BSI to BS valve(s),meets EN331:1998+A1:2010
Pressure/ BTU/ Rate (One Burner):
PSI:10 --------> BTU:51,000
Waiver of Liability
Fucina Forges™ released from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during using the gas forge. User agrees to hold Fucina Forges™ entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.The user acknowledges the risks involved in using gas devices. These include but are not limited to accidental fires and personal injury or even death . User agrees that all risks have been made clear. Additionally,the forge user does not have any conditions that will increase the likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in forging.User resigns all right to bring a suit against Fucina Forges™ for any reason.User will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and ask for clarification when needed.